Watch Champions league T20 / CL T20 online : absolutely free

T20 cricket is now becoming the most popular form of cricket in India. Indian premier league (IPL T20) is the most popular T20 tournament of India . This year Chennai super kings beats the Mumbai indians in the finals of IPL.
Top 3 teams from the IPL qualified for the champions league along with Chennai super kings and Mumbai indians, Royal challengers banglore also qualified for the Champions league T20. In this league they will play against different teams from all over the world which qualifies for the league.

The Airtel Champions League T20 consists of 10 teams. Apart from the 3 IPL T20 teams the CL T20 2010 also has Warriors, Victorian Bushrangers, Wayamba Elevens, Central Stags, Highveld Lions, South Australian Redbacks and Guyana.

Airtel Champions League T20 will be played in South Africa starting on 10 September at the Wanderers in Johannesburg, with the final being played at the same venue on 26th September. First match  will stat at 17:30 local time and it is Mumbai indians and Highveld loins are taking on each other.So,are you ready for the league, if you are busy in office or in any work,no problem at all , you can still watch all the Champions league T20 2010 live matches online on your computer.

There are many sites offering "Live feed" of the matches or you can watch it Champions league T20 2010 live matches using high quality streamnig links. you can watch live cricket match as live streaming on cricfire.com or you can watch Champions league T20 2010 T20 High quality streaming links on crictime.com or wwitv.com.
There are many other options  other then these , you can watch Champions league T20 2010 live matches using high quality streamnig links on Youtube as they did it during IPL matches, no announcement yet from Youtube or If you just interested in score you can use cricinfo.com .Live cricket matches also available on yupptv.com, and you can view feed upload by users on youtube during the match.
Ravinder Verma

I'm a little crazy. I'm pretty smart for someone who's never been to college. I love music. I love to travel. I love to Friend.I'm passionate about computers. I'm fun, friendly, and a all around good guy. Just dont get on my bad side. lol.......... Read my blog....dnt forget to comment either good or bad about my blog... I'm a doing graduation now a days. in case of any computer problem or anything you want to ask me just e-mail me at ravinderverma44@gmail.com Thanks!!!

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post

Recent in Sports